Friday, September 5, 2008

so proud, part two

Today was an exciting day for Whitney - she rolled from her tummy to her back! She did it today while at Becky's and then again tonight for mom. I was thrilled and so proud.

Here is an excerpt from the journal the Becky keeps to detail her days for us:

"Miss Whitney had found Mr. Pig. She was so close to rolling over I almost couldn't handle it. So then I decided to do tummy time and let Mr. Pig stick around to watch. She stayed on her tummy content for so long just staring at the pig. It was so cute. Pretty soon she decided to roll from her tummy to her back. So I put her back on her tummy and she rolled again and again and again. So much fun!!"

I caught the very end of the third (and final) roll she did for me tonight (this rolling thing sure makes a little girl tired!):

Pete is on his way to Iowa for the weekend and I know he can't wait to get home and see her in action!
Dad...until then, enjoy my video and ask Grandpa Mark if that is my best trick yet!

Becky is letting us borrow Whitney's new pal, Mr. Pig, for awhile.

So strong!

No comments: