It is official...Whitney is crawling! We now have bully and baby on all fours...ready to race around the house. At least Whitney can get away from Hubert now if she wants to!
When I picked her up from daycare she had a solid grip on my necklace so I figured it was a good crawling incentive when we got home...I was right! It was so much fun watching her scoot all the way across the room! We have been anxious for this day to come because she has been working so hard to figure out how to crawl. Everyone has been telling us to enjoy the time before she is mobile (which we have) but it must be so rewarding for her to feel some independence.
She loves her activity table (thanks Uncle Erik and Aunt Sarah)!
Whitney was also clapping all night last night...yeah!
She must have been as proud of herself as we were of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment