Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my apologies

Please accept my apologies for the lack of blog posting - I promise to turn over a new leaf. This summer is a busy one and is flying by! Some highlights to share:
On Grandparent's Day at Whitney's daycare, they performed the "Monster Boogie" She took after her dad's theatrical ways...that's for sure...front row and ready to boogie!

Father's Day with a great dad and grandpa...what a lucky girl!
"I go swimmin'!"


My cousin, Mary and their new addition, Jonathan - in town for my grandma's funeral

Cousin play time!

Pete's cousin, Sarah got married in Des Moines over the 4th of July. Pete and Whit talking about dancing (and staying far away from the boys on the dance floor).


"I go swimmin'!"


Ready to go to the zoo in Des Moines with grandma and grandpa

Riding the train...

IN THE TUNNEL!

Last, but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDPA MARK ...
thanks for sharing your love for lollipops!

No comments: