Grandpa Mark put in a request for more videos on the blog - ask and you shall receive! Here is one from last night when she was busy covering up her babies (her attention to detail with the blankets is a trait from her dad) and one from this morning saying goodbye to Hubie (and wanting to look at the video on the camera).
Note the "why?" in the first video...Pete claims he can't wait for her to start asking "why?" and the creative answers he is going to come up with...it has officially begun this week!
Whitney will be TWO next Saturday, the 29th - I can't believe it! I have always said that I love age two and so far, so true! Listening to her sing songs, label every color she sees, work on counting, talk to her babies (and to herself) and chat with us about her day is priceless!
Also, a shout out to Uncle Matt and his graduation from college last weekend!!
(sorry, I forgot my camera last weekend)
No comments:
Post a Comment