What a fabulous weekend! Whitney was in a great mood (a nice change of pace) and we enjoyed time with friends and a lot of time outside! It was basically a weekend of fun for Whitney!
We went to the Children's Museum on Saturday morning with the Boylans. It was Whitney's first time at the museum and Claire was a great friend, showing her all the fun things to do!
Whitney and Claire did a great job with painting their own faces
After the museum we met Nick and Ryan for lunch.
I forgot my camera, but on Sunday we went to Highland Park and Whitney had a blast. It is fun to see her play on the playground, slide down the slide and belly laugh on the swings!
HAPPY SPRING!







1 comment:
I'm totally disgusted that Nick let him eat directly off the table...barf! Thanks for entertaining my boys!! Hopefully we can get together when I can join in the fun.
Post a Comment