Tuesday, May 6, 2008

family shower

I had a wonderful time at my family baby shower on Saturday, hosted by my sister, sister-in-law and help from my mom. It was so nice of my sister to host at her new home - they just moved in and have been so busy fixing it up and making it their own. Sara - Thanks for all you did to make the shower very special! The support and generosity we feel from family and friends during this exciting time has been overwhelming and much appreciated.


Each guest brought their favorite book for Baby W - what a great idea! It was so nice to add such wonderful books to the book collection of our little one, and to hear the stories behind the favorites. My dad (I used to call him the "Math-da Reeda" when I was a child) even found our favorite childhood book on Amazon - Old Black Witch. I can't wait to read it to our little one!

No comments: